“I’m going to exercise more.” “I’m going to quit smoking.” “I’m going to read more books.”
Let us suggest a different kind of resolution: “I’m going to plan ahead.”
And we’ll go a little deeper by suggesting a specific area where you can plan ahead: when shipping products. If you’ve waited until the last minute to order your tools – or to send them in for calibration – you’ll wind up paying more for overnight or expedited shipping.
When you plan ahead, and get the jump on calibration, you can save yourself time and money.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive by getting your equipment calibrated early in the year:
- You’ll save on expedited shipping costs.
- You’ll save on calibration laboratory rush fees.
- It’s a slower time of year, so you’ll get a faster turn-around on your work.
- You’ll be sure to stay in compliance with your quality/ISO certifications.
Maxpro has spent more than 20 years building its reputation as a provider of cutting edge certification and calibration technology. Our clients rely on us to care for their equipment as we complete calibration to their satisfaction, using NIST traceable certifications on every piece of equipment we calibrate.
When you calibrate with us, you’ll receive documentation relating the pressure range of your equipment as well as an annual calibration sticker that tells you the date for your next calibration.
For most pieces of equipment, calibrations take two to three days, except for torque transducers, which take a week.
- Torque transducers from 0 to 6,000 ft. lbs.
- Torque wrenches from 50 to 50,000 ft. lbs.
- Pressure gauges from 0 to 10,000 PSI.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electric wrenches
If your torque wrench is ready for calibration, contact us today, and get a start on the new year.