The ERAD series of torque tools for years has been considered the go-to product for use in wind turbine construction and maintenance. The wind industry has relied on ERAD torque tools for over 15 years as the most reliable and accurate torque tool on the market. Manufactures such as Vestas, GE, and Siemens have all heavily relied on ERAD torque tools for the building their wind turbines.
Recently, New World Technologies, the manufacture of ERADs, has added additional products to the ERAD line of electric torque wrenches due to the demand of the growing and changing wind turbine industry.
Now, New World Technologies has added a series of transducerized ERAD “S” tools, which have the following features:
- Transducer controller on each bolt torque sequence.
- Transducer accuracy of +/- 1%
- Advance data logging and recording
- Password protection
- Pass / fail indicator lights on both sides of the tool.
- Built in torque & angle features
- Models with capacity to 18,000 NM / 13,000 Foot Pounds of torque
Maxpro Corporation is the leading US dealer for ERAD torque tools. Our factory authorized ERAD repair and calibration center is ISO 17025 accredited. Please feel free to contact us at www.maxprocorp.com for more information.