What puts RAD Torque above the rest?
To become known as the industry leader, it takes innovation, commitment and listening to what your marketplace is looking for. RAD Torque out of Abbotsford, BC Canada is that such company. In business over 25 years, RAD has a number of industry “firsts” including:
· Patented a gearbox design with bearings in every gear, and a center alignment pin.
· Introduced a marketable high-capacity electric torque wrench, known as the ERAD
· Developed a high-capacity battery torque wrench, known as the BRAD
· Customized a large variety of specialty fixtures for their tools on wind turbines
· Partnered with major manufactures, such as GE, Siemens, Liebherr, and Vestas.
· Developed a patented transducer socket, known as the Smart Socket
Partnering with RAD
RAD works with a worldwide dealer network who specialize in customer bolting applications.
These dealers, are committed to providing excellent support in the field to their customers and have an in-depth knowledge of heavy industries, such as wind power, mining, transportation, construction, and pipelines.
New Innovations and looking to 2023
Recently RAD opened a brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility. Operations manager Pat McFadden, stated that this plant will be able to double the output product in the next year.
New machines, along with additional production and engineering people have been added to the RAD Torque staff in the last year. Owner of RAD Torque, Dan Provost, stated his commitment to the future of delivering the most innovated, highest quality torque tools at the grand opening of the new RAD facility in September of 2022. Today RAD employees over 150 people in Abbotsford, and is only moving forward as the industry leader.